Gym, Swim & Studio Safety Measures
Things might look at little different and social distancing may be the ‘new normal’, but we can assure you that you will still receive a 1st class experience when coming back to our leisure centres.
We have introduced extra safety measures following UK Government and Industry guidelines to make sure your feel comfortable and confident when exercising in our centres.
Cleaning measures have been redefined and we have provided access to sanitising stations in all areas so members can wipe down the equipment after use. We have limited centre capacity to make sure social distancing is adhered to and educated our staff on our new measures to ensure we can provide a safe environment for all.
Take a look at our video to find out what to expect when coming back to our centres.
NHS Test & trace App
We are encouraging all visitors to download the app and scan upon arrival. Although you will have already scanned your membership card, we strongly advise that you do check-in via the app as well. This will ensure you will get an instant notification should an outbreak occur at a facility you have visited.
- Please arrive ready to exercise
- Gym changing rooms will be open as normal, but please note you may need to wait outside due to capacity levels. We are advising all members to change at home where possible.
- To make sure that you have a workout within a safe environment we have worked out the capacity per square footage.
- Equipment will be spaced and marked to enable social distancing to be adhered to.
- Sanitising stations will be available.
- Spray & paper towels should be used before and after use of equipment.
- Please do not bring your own towel to the gym, paper towel can be provided which can be disposed of after use.
- Water fountains will be available, but please bring a water bottle with you to fill up. Do not drink directly out of the water fountains.
Please note: indoor classes will not recommence until Wednesday 17th of May in line with Government restrictions.
- All outdoor and live online classes will need to be booked. Please do not turn up to an outdoor class without your booking confirmation.
- Class sizes will be limited in line with social distancing measure.
- Hand sanitising stations will be available.
- There will be mats available for use. However, we would encourage you to bring your own gym mat to each class.
- If you have booked to swim, please arrive 'pool ready' with your swimming garments already on under your clothing.
- Please follow the one-way system in place at in our pool changing rooms.
- Lockers will be permitted with every other one in use.
- Sauna and steam rooms will remain closed until further notice.
- Capacity limits will be in place at all swimming pools.
- There will be no equipment on hand for use.