Gym, Swim & Studio Safety Measures
Life Leisure have introduced extra safety measures following UK Government and industry guidelines to make sure you feel comfortable and confident when exercising in our centres including:
- Increased sanitisation products across all facilities. Hand sanitisers will be located around the building & we ask that you clean your hands-on arrival to the centre.
- Heightened cleaning measures in place
- Prioritising social distancing measures in accordance with Government guidelines
- Protective screens at our reception desks
- Providing PPE to staff if they choose to wear
- Implementing social distancing in all queuing systems and one-way routes in and out of the centres
- Rendering all sessions bookable online to help us monitor centre capacities
- Going cashless at all centres
- Closing crèche facilities at all sites until further notice
- Encouraging members to wear face coverings in circulation areas
- Displaying the NHS Test & Trace QR Code for members and staff to scan via the app
NHS Test & trace App
We are encouraging all visitors to download the app and scan upon arrival. Although you will have already scanned your membership card, we strongly advise that you do check-in via the app as well. This will ensure you will get an instant notification should an outbreak occur at a facility you have visited.
- Please arrive ready to exercise
- Gym changing rooms are only available from 7am - 9am (Monday - Friday)
- To make sure that you have a workout within a safe environment we have worked out the capacity per square footage.
- Equipment will be spaced and marked to enable social distancing to be adhered to.
- Sanitising stations will be available.
- Spray & paper towels should be used before and after use of equipment.
- Please do not bring your own towel to the gym, paper towel can be provided which can be disposed of after use.
- Water fountains will be available, but please bring a water bottle with you to fill up. Do not drink directly out of the water fountains.
- All classes will need to be booked. Please do not turn up without your booking confirmation.
- Class sizes will be limited dependent on size of the studios.
- Each studio will have hand sanitising stations available.
- There will be mats available for use in the studios. However, we would encourage you to bring your own gym mat to each class.
- If you have booked to swim, please arrive 'pool ready' with your swimming garments already on under your clothing.
- Please follow the one-way system in place at in our pool changing rooms.
- Lockers will be permitted with every other one in use.
- Sauna and steam rooms will remain closed until further notice.
- Capacity limits will be in place at all swimming pools.
- There will be no equipment on hand for use.