Ideally situated for local residents and businesses alike, Life Leisure Hazel Grove has fantastic facilities and activities for all the family.
MEMBER NOTICE - THERMAL SUITE REOPENED (UPDATED MONDAY 24 APRIL)
The thermal suite has reopened with the steam room, showers & relaxation area/beds open as normal. The sauna remains closed as we are awaiting a new custom made door to be fitted. It is likely to remain closed for a further week to 10 days.
BANK HOLIDAY OPENING TIMES - MONDAY 1 & 29 MAY
|Monday 1 & 29 May||6.00am - 4.00pm|
Facilities & Activities include:
- Gym/Fitness Suite with the latest training equipment
- Swimming Pools (Main Pool & Small Pool)
- Aerobics Studio with weekly programme of classes
- Thermal Suite*, incorporating Sauna, Steam Room, Relaxation Area & Showers (OPENING TIMES)
- Dedicated Spinning Studio
- Sports Performance Zone
- FREE Crèche for Members
- Children's Classes & Activities
- Stockport Metro Swimming Lessons
- Grove Body Works (Muscular Skeletal Specialist) - Contact Penny on 07793 214222
In addition to general gym and aerobics classes we offer personal training and a number of specialised fitness courses. For more information on all our activities why not drop in for a look around or call a member of the team on 0161 439 5221.
CUSTOMER NOTICE - ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE (REPLACEMENT OF WINDOWS)
On 27th February work will commence to replace the high-level windows around the perimeter of the main swimming pool building, as the current windows and frames are damaged. During the first week contractors will be on site preparing the area which will run late into the evening. It is estimated that the work will take approximately 16 weeks to complete and throughout this time, there will be minor disruption with work vehicles entering and exiting the facility, as well as an area of the small car park being allocated for storage and works equipment. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused by this essential maintenance work.