How to book a gym or studio session
Gym & studio activities are to be pre-book using your online account to guarantee your slot.
If you’re already a member of lifeLEISURE, you’ll need to enable your membership account before you can make a booking. This should be a simple process, please see the steps below.
- Go to the members area
- Enter your email address, create a password, and then submit.
- You should receive a confirmation email.
- Follow the link from your confirmation email to our login page.
- Enter the details that you registered with to log into your account.
- Once you have logged in, select 'Connect Membership.'
- Enter your membership details and connect.
- Your bookings account should now be successfully connected with your membership.
If you have previously been a lifeLEISURE member or had a bookings account, your email address may still be associated to your account. You can reactivate your old account to make bookings Choose the option to reset your password and you will be emailed a link to follow.
If you have never been a member of lifeLEISURE you will need to create a booking account before you can make a booking.
Once your account is set up you can book a gym session, swim session or a class from your member area.
Please note: all centres will be cashless, so please make any payments through your online account when making your booking.