School Sports Provision
Life Leisure is a dedicated provider of Specialist Sports Coaching in Stockport!
This means we work closely with local primary schools and educational providers to ensure their PE & Specialist Sports Provision is bespoke and meets the needs and demands of their staff and pupils.
Our programmes of study and work schemes are developed, reviewed and constantly updated to reflect the current PE Curriculum Guidelines for all Key Stages.
We’re proud that our staff meet Government guidelines for specialist sports delivery in primary schools, as well as being placed on the Stockport Council’s approved register of coaches. In addition, all coaches are required to undertake stringent continuous training and assessment to ensure their delivery meets all relevant requirements and expectations.
We welcome any opportunity to further discuss how our core offers and provision packages could provide sustainable PE, sport and physical activity programmes for your school.
Benefits of Life Leisure Provision
Our Specialist Sports Coaching Provision offers primary school pupils and staff a multitude of benefits, including:
- High quality solutions to meet school’s physical activity needs
- PE lessons that follow National Curriculum guidelines
- Specialist Sports Coaches that meet all levels of Local Authority requirements and guidelines
- The opportunity to access healthy lifestyle and wellbeing workshops that address multiple health and obesity issues
- Enhanced school to club links that promote sporting participation out of school
- Continuous, rigorous assessments and quality assurance carried out by our coach’s management team and mentors
- Increased sporting participation
- Raising the profile and importance of sport and PE in your school
- Developing the skills and physical literacy of pupils
- Providing opportunities for pupils to engage in competitive sports and activities
- Ensuring staff have the knowledge and confidence to deliver PE in an educational setting and environment
- Great links to extra-curricular activity via our Life Leisure facilities
Our current provision includes:
- Curriculum support
- Standards based games
- Specialist dance and gymnastics
- Sports day/week provision
- Breakfast clubs
- After school clubs
- Ofsted registered wrap around care
- Ofsted registered holiday clubs
- Healthy lifestyles programmes
- Targeted provision
- Trips to our award winning facilities
- Wet play/classroom based activities
For more information, or to arrange a visit to your school, please email Hannah Bowler or call 07501005609.