About the Centre
Just a 5 minute walk from the centre of Romiley, lifeLEISURE Romiley has facilities and activities for all the family.
Facilities & Activities include:
- Gym/Fitness Suite with the latest training equipment
- Swimming Pools (Main Pool & Small Pool)
- Aerobics Studio with weekly programme of classes
- Stockport Metro Swimming Lessons
- Sauna & Steam Room*
- Therapy Room (available for Hire)*
- FREE Crèche for Members*
- Swimming Pool Parties*
*We are currently unable to provide these services due to COVID-19 restrictions. As soon as our situation changes, we will be update our website to reflect this. Thank you for your patience.
In addition to general gym and aerobics classes we offer personal training and a number of specialised fitness courses.
Customer Update: Centre Refurbishment
Last updated 10th September
Great news! Our brand new reception area and changing village at lifeLEISURE Romiley will open on Monday 11th October!* Work will then commence on the car park in November 2021. We will update all our members with further details in the weeks prior to the work commencing.
In order to make sure our facilities are ready for our members and customers to return, unfortunately we are required to close the centre for 1 week from Monday 4th October - Sunday 10th October 2021.
If you/your child is on swimming lessons at lifeLEISURE Romiley, the swimming team will be in touch via Course Pro.
The centre will look a little different once the work has been completed, so to ensure you're confident on what to do and where to go if you decide to rejoin, please read the following information:
- There will be one reception area for all activities. Upon arrival after the reopening, please head to the NEW reception area to check in for your activity.
- When you head into the new reception area, bear left for swimming and right for the gym and studio classes.
- You will need your membership card to scan through the turnstile and gain access to your activity. Please remember to book your session in advance or check-in with reception in order for your barcode to scan successfully. You can also download and use the lifeLEISURE app which has a built in membership barcode feature! Those on swimming lessons will also require their membership card to gain access. Please download the app or speak to a member of the reception team if you require a new card.
- Lockers in our new changing village require a padlock. You can bring your own or purchase one from reception for £4.00. Please ensure to put all your belongings in the lockers provided to keep the changing areas safe and accessible for all members and customers.
- There will be plenty of signage around the building to direct you to where you need to go. Please ensure to follow these signs to make getting around the centre as smooth as possible for everyone.
*Our anticipated reopening date of 11th October may be subject to change due unforeseen circumstances. If this occurs, we will update our website with any delays in the reopening.
Due to high demand, you must continue to book a swim or studio class online in advance of arrival at our centre to avoid disappointment.
We still are encouraging all members to book online for gym sessions; however, this is no longer mandatory. If you haven’t booked online prior to arriving for your gym session, you will need to check in at reception before heading to the fitness suite.
What to expect
Watch our video to find out more:
For more information on all our activities why not drop in for a look around or call a member of the team on 0161 430 3437.
A: Hole House Fold, Romiley, Stockport, SK6 4BB
T: 0161 430 3437
Memberships/Member Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Swimming Lesson Enquiries: email@example.com
Gym Opening Times
|Monday-Friday||6.30am - 2pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||CLOSED|
Centre Opening Times
|Monday||6.30am - 9pm|
|Tuesday||6.30am - 10pm|
|Wednesday||6.30am - 9.30pm|
|Thursday||6.30am - 10pm|
|Friday||6.30am - 10pm|
|Saturday||8.30am - 6pm|
|Sunday||9am - 9pm|
Crèche Opening Times
|Monday - Friday||Closed until further notice|